Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: B16A For Sale

  1. #1
    Inactive Member NC_Rex's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 7th, 2001
    Posts
    714
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    B16A - 89 Integra XSi from Japan - with PR3 ECU and distributor

    However I no longer have the exhuast manifold, or the rear engine mount bracket, or the intermediate shaft.

    It also comes with the B16A Harness.

    No tranny, no axles of course - just engine, accessories and computer.

    $900

  2. #2
    Inactive Member NC_Rex's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 7th, 2001
    Posts
    714
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    UPDATE....

    B16A Block, B16A Head, B16A Flywheel, B16A Intake Manifold - all sensors and bolts on engine.....

    And that's it......I decided to part the engine out and sell off basically the long block and intake mani.

    I can get more for selling the ECU, disrbutor, alternator, and the Y1 axles stuff separately.

    ANYBODY WILLING TO BID?? ANY OFFERS?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member NC_Rex's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 7th, 2001
    Posts
    714
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am thinking around $450 - I've heard about $500, but it needs a head gasket since I had to ship it over in two pieces.

    If anyone wants this engine let me know - I'll send pics of whatever you want to see on it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •